Welcome to Old Style Listers
Question: Do you sell Lister engines?
Answer: No! We sell Listeroid engines from India. Listeroids are copies or clones of the original 1930's Lister with two Large flywheels and come with one or two cylinders. Average rpm's on these engines is between 400 and 900.
Question: I heard the EPA band these engines in the U.S.A.?
Answer: That's not entirely true. Anyone in the U.S. can buy, sell, trade or own a Listeroid engine. When people ask me this question, I always smile and say (How many Listeroid engines do you want?)
Question: I see Listeroid engines listed on E-Bay for $2,895.00, will you match there price?
Answer: Yes! I will match or in some cases even offer the same Listeroid engine for much less. Send us proof that you can actually purchase the Listeroid engine at that price in the U.S. and I will match it or sell it to you for less.
Old Style Listers has been selling Listeroid engines since 2000 and we are still selling Listeroids today, July 25, 2014. Why buy an incomplete Listeroid (Compressor) when you can buy a real working Listeroid from us!
- Yes we have complete Listeroid engines starting at: $1,995.00
- Yes we have Listeroid parts
- Yes we sell Listeroid engine kits starting as low as: $1,495.00
- Yes we offer heavy duty tools that will help you remove those stubborn flywheel keys
- Yes we stand behind every Listeroid engine we sell with a warehouse full of parts
- Yes we also customize parts for any Listeroid engine. See WCAEAPS for more information
- Yes we can be reached anytime with one simple phone call or text message
- Yes we have the answers to 97% of your Listeroid engine questions so go-ahead and ask
- Yes we are the only true LISTEROID ENGINE DEALER IN THE U.S.A.
- Yes all other Listeroid engine dealers have stopped selling Listeroid engines in the U.S.A.. Some may offer you a so called COMPRESSOR! Buyer Beware!!!
Don't forget to ask us about our upgrades like: steel idler gears, steel camshaft gears, induction hardened crankshafts, induction hardened camshaft lobes, custom camshafts, CNC machined pistons, CNC machined connecting rods, copper shell bearings, American grade 8 bolts, hardened steel valve seats, steel valve guides, roller bearings and so on. This is only a very small list of custom add-ons and features we can add to any Listeroid engine.
Call, text or email us 24/7 for a price quote, it's the best decision you will ever make when it comes to building your very own power system. No other engine comes close to one of these, plus your investment also increases over time just like your home. This is a proven fact!